Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Exam crunch time

Oh well. As i hav some spare time 2day, i take dis oppurtunity to blog bout exam. Bt b4 dat as promised in my last post, my hand. Haha. The hand dat was bitten by mysterious thing. Swollen until dat big. My doraemon hand as exclaimed by Jere and Mark


So anyway SAM exam was as usual u noe bla bla bla hard........ I will once again curse those who say SAM is easy. Anyhw, some say dat the finals was easier whtan trials. Sry to all those bt i beg to differ. I actually thing every paper was harder. Diff ppl has diff view i would say. Anyhw the results will come out a week b4 christmas. Wat a nice christmas gift eh?? Good luck to all SAM students in their result especially those in G4. Dis is a short post for n2. Next will be the Melaka trip. when i feel free then i will blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment