Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dengue.....be alert

Actually i wanted to blog bout corroboree bt instead i shud blog bout dengue. Oh well sgt is the hotspot for dengue (always famous 4 the wrong thing i suppose). I hav frens who hav to take spm in hospital due to dengue. So the stupid mosquito is wreakin havoc again after chikungunya last year which i unluckily hav it oso. So dis year i gt dengue to add into my collection of mosquito related illness. So i think of adding malaria, JE and elephantisis to my list of mosquito related illness and get a veteran strip for each illness (much like the soldier rank and those u noe). Anyway gettin to noe dat u hav dengue on ur own birthday is nt pleasant at all. To all those who say i enjoy my birthday thx a lot bt i was sufferin actually. Here's my blood test report as a proof.
The normal platelet level is 150. Mine was 135. Notice the date oso.

Anyway, will b goin to Aus 2moro. Those who wan anythin drop me a msg.

No comments:

Post a Comment