Thursday, October 8, 2009

A laid back interview

Ok im nt bein complacent here bt the University of Adelaide interview was a very laidback one. The interviewer was like Im gonna ask u a few question and im gonna make some notes. Im nt goin to use it in my assessment. After askin question for bout half an hour, he was like ok pls wait outside and i will write the assessment. I thought he will finally start askin interview ques bt no. Ok the interview is done and you can leave. Good luck. I was stunted and speechless. When did the interview started?

Ok Ashlea, the obese interviewers werent here. Bt the interviewers werent small either. One took a mooncake frm somewhere and was like i gt dis frm my malaysian fren. Its quite nice. Have a jelly like texture. Then he was eatin. All the interviewers were then eating. My interviewer b4 intherviewing me had the chance to eat the final piece and exclaimed dis is good b4 comin and say come lets go. OK so i loss the bet. So as promised a cup of slurpee.

No comments:

Post a Comment