Monday, October 5, 2009

Interestin day

Went shoppin with my cousin 2day. I decided to get expert opinion on my prom clothes. So, i pick up a nice shirt. Aint disclosin the detail yet. U will hav to wait till prom to noe wat it is. Anyway, my cousin treated me to toastbox. Milo dinosaur was nice. Still i hope they will include a spoon next time. Anyway, after another round of shoppin, we hav Hagan Daas. Nt very gud with the spellin bt the ice cream was gud. Dun b jealous haha.

At nite, my uncle treated us to Japanese meal. We ate at Jyu Raku in SS15. The food was good. Sashimi was plenty. I normally dun eat prawns bt the dragon roll was nice i hav to admit. Even the avocado salad was good. Saba was also nice. I love eatin them with daikon. The chawamushi was very smooth. The ochazuke was very nice. Cant blieve rice with tea will taste so good. Shud giv it a try if u hav the chance. U wont regret them bt of course make sure u hav money in the pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment