Friday, September 18, 2009

Up.......

Exam jz fin yesterday. So finally I hav the time to update my blog again. Exam was hell. Im nt interested in givin the details bt for those who thinks dat SAM is easy, think twice.

So, after the test, i went to Sunway to unwind with some of my classmates. We went and watch Up. Its quite old bt it was still nice. Man im so outdated bt nvm. It was a touching and warm movie i hav to agree. Well, if im nt mistaken Suet Yoong say she nearly cried or did she cried. Same goes with Michelle i think. Albeit over different scenes.

We spent hours in the bookstore. Suet Yoong was totally hook on buyin books. Charlene was lookin for some classics to read in LCCT. Michelle was pickin up every single book dat has animal pics on it. Jia Jia was lookin at some romance novel with some horny lookin pics as its cover. After MPH, it was popular. Btw Suet Yoong, I wan The Afghan book ok. Remember ok?

I hav to go back to sch and return the books i borrowed. Paid the one dollar fine for the Phy SASTA dat i didnt even open a page. B4 goin back i checked out 6 novels. And my target, to fin it by tues so i could borrow more. Oledi fin one book by the time i blog dis so shud be able to i hope. The weather was reallin playin with me. First it started drizzlin and i hav to run back to take my laundry. Then when i was half way back the rain stopped and the sun came out. i had to walk back in the scorchin heat.

1 comment:

  1. wah, my image is tarnished! lol. was jz curious wad kind of novel was tat okayy... haha..

    ReplyDelete