Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mid Valley

I 4gotten when was the last time i went Mid Valley. On this faithful day, I met Duhen there b4 he fly off to Kuching back into the clutches of Swinburne. So then hav to be early 2day to Mid Valley. Malaysia public transport sucks as usual. Luckily, I managed to get a seat on every train i boarded 2day. A new record . Anyway i was in Mid Valley a few minutes after 10. First stop cinema. So, Duhen bought tickets for Gamers at 11. We went to McD for a breakfast. I oledi had mine at home so i jz have a cup of coffee.

Gamers was a nice show. Bt sometimes i admit the show was movin at such a fast pace at some scenes dat i dunno wat was on it actualli. Dat doesnt justify the bad review for the film tho. After the movie and a game of foosball. Duhen left. All the best to u in Swinburne. I played pool with the two of his frens. Sorry cant remember ur names there. Bt they r cool.

After dat, i met up with Alicia at Mid Valley. I wanted to buy some prom clothes, bt the prices jz turns me off. Man im no rich ass with money fillin up my pocket. Need to find a more feasible option. Any ideas readers? Say hw bout droppin suggestion on wat i shud wear. Its formal and i hav to fit a mask on my face. So then drop ur opinions in the chatbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment