Monday, March 29, 2010

Life goes on

Oh well went back to Sgt durin the weekends. Another hot day in Sgt as usual. Burns me to my ass really. When i when out shoppin in the afternoon, the heat was scorching. I cant even hold the steering of my car. The main reason i went back was to attend the Hari Anugerah Cemerlang of my secondary sch. Hav to went back early, so din manage to go up on stage to get the cert n money. Anyway Mr Amran handed it to me. I happier like dis anyway, cos i always respected Mr Amran. Hope he could b the principal one day. The money was onli RM90 which is equivalent to half of my transportation fees to n fro frm KL to sgt. Bt i was kinda happy to c all my old teachers. After dat took a bus back. The bus ride was 5 hours long. Really wanted to curse the bus. So nw i will say to all, never ever take Transnasional bus frm sgt to kl cos it sucks.

Back to day by day study in imu. Everybody is constantly studyin in the library. Randy even told me hey ur batchmate all study until 10 in the library. I was like ok, i din even study at all n ppl are studyin so hard. I can really feel the heat. Gosh can u ppl pls dun b so hardworkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment